I'm 97 percent male... What about you?

Today a friend of mine sent me a link to Mike's blog where Mike set up a script to calculate whether you are male or female. By just clicking an button that script does an analysis of your browser history and then calculates the value...

As you can see after the break it calculates 97 percent for me. So I think that's a clear answer ;)

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 3% Likelihood of you being MALE is 97%

Site Male-Female Ratio
facebook.com 0.83
flickr.com 1.15
miniclip.com 0.92
linkedin.com 0.94
imageshack.us 0.87
rapidshare.com 2.51
last.fm 0.96
sourceforge.net 1.74
feedburner.com 1.11
stumbleupon.com 1.15
icanhascheezburger.com 1.04
icq.com 0.8
tinyurl.com 0.83
csmonitor.com 1.25
tomtom.com 1.67
ebay.de 1.63
macosxhints.com 2.13
oreilly.com 1.67